What are some other uses for Osoneva Silver?
There are many. Anywhere you need an antibacterial effect.
- Putting ½ an ounce in the dog’s water bowl keeps the water fresh. No slime on the bottom of the bowl.
- Spray it on kitchen counter tops and cutting boards to disinfect.
- Keep some in a glass in the bathroom and invert your toothbrush in it to keep it free from germs.
- Put it in a spray bottle and spray counter tops in kitchen and bath.
- Spray it on armpits to reduce body odor.
- Use it as a mouthwash.
- Use it in a Neti Pot or Nasal Irrigator. Very effective for sinus infections.
- Use it in a water pik or swish it in your mouth for periodontal disease.
- It’s even safe as eye drops. Much less irritating than the silver nitrate they used to put in infant’s eyes.
- One of my favorite uses is in the hot tub. I’ve cut my chlorine use by more than half. In order to keep the cost down I make it with less attention to quality and more parts per million for this use. It takes 1 gallon/300 gallons for start up and a quart per week as maintenance.